2013年10月18日金曜日

Picnic at Yoyogi Park

2 weeks ago, my classmates and I went on a picnic during class! It was unfortunate that the weather wasn't the best but I had a great time! We each brought food from our house and I enjoyed eating because they were really tasty. Before we ate, we did a prayer in different ways. As Mr. Dias said, I realized that the Japanese one is the shortest and easy to say. Since it rained, we couldn't do much activities, although Mr. Dias showed us juggling. I was surprised because I can't do it. If I have a chance, I want to go to Yoyogi Park and do a picnic again!

1 件のコメント:

  1. Maybe we can have a "snow picnic" in January featuring hot amazake and steamed bean buns.

    It was a shame that we couldn't do all the activities that we had planned, even though almost everybody brought something to teach the others...soccer balls, frisbees, etc.

    返信削除